Do You Subconsciously Believe Money is Evil? How to Rewrite Your Wealth Story After 40

Woman rewriting her wealth story in a journal Is your "Good Girl" conditioning keeping you poor?

I remember the exact moment I realized why I was struggling financially.

I was sitting in a café, looking at a woman who had just parked a luxury car outside. She looked happy. She looked free.

And my immediate, gut-level reaction wasn't admiration. It was judgment. "She probably inherited it," I thought. "She's probably selfish."

Then, it hit me like a ton of bricks.

If I think rich people are selfish... why would I ever let myself become one?

Transparency: I share tools that have helped me rewrite my own story. This post contains affiliate links to resources for abundance mindset.

The "Good Girl" Trap

For many of us women over 40, we were raised with a specific script. Be humble. Be grateful for what you have. Don't ask for too much. "Money doesn't grow on trees."

We were taught that desiring wealth was somehow... unspiritual. Or greedy.

So we spent decades putting everyone else first. We became excellent at giving, but terrible at receiving.

You cannot attract abundance and prosperity if deep down, you believe you are a bad person for wanting it.

How to Stop Negative Beliefs from Running the Show

Your subconscious mind is like a loyal servant. If you told it 30 years ago that "rich people are evil," it will do everything in its power to keep you poor—just to keep you "good."

This is self-sabotage. And it's not your fault. It's programming.

But here is the beautiful news: It is never too late to rewrite the script.

I started using a system called Miracle Money Magnets to identify and delete these "poverty viruses" from my brain. It taught me that money is simply energy. It is neutral. It amplifies who you already are.

If you are a kind, generous woman, more money will just make you more able to be kind and generous.

Claiming: "I Am Worthy of Money & Wealth"

The first time I said the affirmation "I am worthy of massive wealth," I actually cried. It felt like a lie. My body rejected it.

That resistance? That's the work.

You have to gently convince your nervous system that it is SAFE to have money. That you are worthy not because of what you do, but simply because you exist.

The Miracle Money Magnets program helped me bridge that gap. It uses specific techniques to silence the inner critic and replace it with a voice of abundance.

💖 Click Here to Heal Your Relationship with Money

Your Wealth is Waiting for You to Say "Yes"

Imagine what you could do with true financial freedom. The charities you could support. The help you could give your children. The ease you could bring to your own life.

You are not serving the world by playing small. You are not helping the poor by being one of them.

It is time to drop the guilt. It is time to step into your power.

If you are ready to finally believe that you are worthy, I invite you to look at this system. It was the permission slip I didn't know I needed.

✨ Watch: How to Attract Abundance & Prosperity

"Your abundance benefits everyone around you. Never apologize for it."

Post a Comment

0 Comments