For years, I thought my money problems were about... well, money.
I thought I wasn't working hard enough. I thought I needed a better job. I thought I just wasn't "lucky."
But then a holistic therapist told me something that stopped me cold:
"Your bank account is a reflection of your nervous system."
She explained that trauma—whether it's from a past relationship, a difficult childhood, or just years of chronic stress—gets trapped in the body.
And when your body is stuck in "survival mode," it physically blocks abundance. You can't receive when your fists are clenched in self-protection.
- Why "Trauma Frequency" repels money.
- The audio healing method that clears blocks without therapy.
- How shifting my vibration changed my finances in 30 days.
The Invisible Wall
Have you ever felt like you take one step forward and two steps back?
You save $500, and then your car breaks down. You get a bonus, and then a surprise bill wipes it out.
That is the Scarcity Frequency. It’s a vibration of fear.
I realized I was carrying around decades of old fear. My body was vibrating at the level of "I am not safe." And the universe was matching that vibration perfectly.
How I Shifted My Frequency
I didn't have the money for expensive retreats. So I started looking for ways to heal my frequency at home.
That’s when I discovered Shifting Vibrations.
It’s a digital collection of specific audio tracks designed to dissolve emotional blockages. It uses something called "Solfeggio Frequencies"—ancient sound tones that are proven to calm the nervous system.
I started listening to the "Abundance Block Remover" track while I slept.
🎧 Listen to the "Abundance Block Remover" HereWhat Happened Next Was Beautiful
The first thing I noticed wasn't money. It was peace.
For the first time in years, I woke up without that heavy feeling in my chest. I felt lighter. I felt... open.
And then, the money followed.
Because I wasn't clinging to every dollar out of fear, money started flowing to me. A debt was forgiven. A client offered me double my rate. It felt effortless.
I realized I wasn't earning more; I was allowing more.
You Can Heal This
If you feel stuck, please know it’s not your fault. It’s just your frequency.
You don't need to force it. You just need to release the old stuff that's taking up space where your abundance should be.
There is a beautiful audio program that helps you do exactly that. It’s gentle, it’s private, and it works.
▶ Start Your Healing Frequency Journey"Heal the root, and the fruit will follow."
0 Comments